Our Contacts API will help you manage your contacts through our RESTful api endpoints.
It will allow you to:
- Create a single contact or batch of contacts
- Update information about a particular contact
- Delete a single contact or batch of contacts
- View a contact's information
- Create a contact group and add contacts to that group
- Blacklist a group of contacts
and more just to name a few.
Using different servers
If you requested to change your payment address under Indonesia or EMEA region, most likely you will need to use the server URL specified above. For enterprise accounts please check with your account manager where your account resides. By default the server URL is Singapore server.
List of servers:
- Singapore server URL(default):
- Indonesia server URL:
- Europe server URL: