There are six standard statuses that can be applied to a ticket. The ticket status can be assigned manually by an agent/manager OR automatically by the system:
- The original status of all new tickets created in the system, no action has been taken by agents.
- Any ticket, which have been assigned, re-opened or currently assigned
- A ticket that have been opened but pending for customer reply
- Agent is unsure about the ticket or waiting for information internally
- An agent marks a ticket at his own discretion; anytime he/she feels the customer query has been answered
Automatically assigned by the system upon the following triggers:
Updated 6 months ago