Salesforce Live Agent is a live chat software that enables you to support your prospects and customers while they are still present on your site or app in real-time by providing embedded chat support.
By integrating 8x8 Chat Apps product into Salesforce Service Cloud you get the best of both products, a simple and unique Chat Apps API with no deployment needed, as well as the more advanced customer service tool.
- Receive and send Chat Apps messages from different channels (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Zalo, Viber, 2-Way SMS and more) for support live agent.
- Salesforce Chat
- A 8x8 Connect account
- Your Salesforce Service Cloud Lightning account
- Make sure that Chat is enabled (go to Lightning Setup -> Platform Tools -> Feature Settings -> Service -> Chat (Formerly Live Agent)) and copy your API Endpoint:
Set up your Service Cloud Chat (Skills, Settings, Users, Button, Deployment...) according to :
Get your ButtonId, (go to Chat -> Chat Buttons and Invitations) and copy your ButtonId:
- Get your DeploymentsId and OrganisationId, (go to Chat -> Deployments) and copy both IDs:
- Send an email to 8x8 support with the following information:
- Chat API Endpoint
Our support team will notify you via email once your account has been set up.
Updated 8 months ago