- Don't show "grant moderator" action if already a moderator
- Adds "Admit all" option for "knocking" participants in lobby
- Multiple small Lobby UX fixes
- Fixes push-to-talk space release (mutes on every space release)
- Fixes resize and mirror behavior of desktop sharing as a virtual background
- Adds the ability to change the capture frame rate for screenshare from the UI. The fps becomes effective only on screen shares that are started after the setting is changed
- Fixes filmstrip scrollbars
- Fixes tile-view for recorders
- Fixes various layout issues on small screen sizes
- Allows filmstrip autohide to be configurable
- Exposes event for mouse movements inside the iframe
- Exposes command for toggling background dialog
- Shows recording link to recording initiator. Changed the recording sharing icon
- Adds send chat message command
- In-meeting messages about plan limitations for customers w/o a valid credit card
- Adds config option to remove "Show More" link from GSM popover
- Exposes "Follow me" method
- Enables JaaS custom scheme deep linking for mobile clients
- Fixes ghost participants appearing frequently after a call is promoted from 1-to-1 to multi participant (Fix in initial handling of bandwidth estimations in the videobridge).
- Fixes missing videos in the case of lastN=1.
- Fixes video freezes on Safari (when user goes out of last-n).
- Removes video preview on mobile Safari, thus fixing a bug where opening the "Device settings" window was breaking the video stream in the conference.
- Fixes audio issue on iOS Chrome.
- Fixes a memory leak in the bridge (server side, no user impact).
- Fixes backwards compatibility for YouTube sharing on old mobile clients
- Fixes a potential security issue by not allowing external CSS customization of the pre-join screen
- Jitsi Meet: 5107
- Jitsi Videobridge: 518
- Jicofo: 765
Follow us on Twitter to get the news about our latest releases!
Updated almost 2 years ago